Severn Wye Energy Agency is a charity with a vision of a bright, secure and sustainable future, free from fuel poverty.
We have made it our mission ...
We have made it our mission to provide practical expertise for more energy efficient and sustainable living.
To achieve this we take steps ...
To achieve this we take steps to ensure practical action through the development of solutions and projects and by offering impartial advice, technical support and providing training and education for people of all ages.
- The relief of fuel poverty and the preservation and protection of health by promoting the efficient use of energy and use of renewable sources of energy
- The advancement of education for the public benefit in relation to energy conservation, energy efficiency and the use of renewable sources of energy
The people at Severn Wye offer a diverse range of skills and expertise and work together to achieve our aims united by common values that we have identified as:
- Additionality - to the market by doing what commercial organisations won't do and integrating this to add value to the communities we serve;
- Approachability - by involving stakeholders, listening, helping and supporting wherever we can;
- Impartiality - providing the solutions that are right for you, without any technological/commercial bias;
- Collaboration - bringing together people and organisations from the local to European level;
- Positive Outlook- in our commitment to overcoming barriers and solving problems;
- Sharing - knowledge and experience, and making our learning as accessible as possible to all;
- Forward Thinking - seeking to deliver activity with long term benefits that both cure and prevent issues related to sustainability needs
- Social Justice - promoting this through our attention to the needs of the vulnerable and disadvantaged.